[Food Series] Dutch Oven Dover Sole

Last Christmas, my mom gave me the best present ever. A dutch oven! And since that fateful day, I've been dutifully trying to put it to good use. I'm a huge fan of braises and stews, especially seafood stews like ciopinno, so when my hubby came home with some fresh Denver Sole, I knew exactly what to do! I grabbed my dutch oven and started stewing! Enjoy!

Dutch Oven Dover Sole - Recipe

Ingredients
3 fillets of fresh Denver Sole
1 medium Spanish Onion
1 cup Grape Tomatoes
2 Lemons
2 tablespoons fresh Rosemary
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper

Heat the olive oil in the dutch oven over medium heat. Add the thinly sliced onions to the pot and saute for 15 minutes on low heat with the lid on tight. Add the fish, grape tomatoes (halved), juice of 2 lemons, freshly chopped rosemary, salt and pepper and put the dutch oven lid on snugly. Stew for about 30 minutes. One pot! One incredibly easy, nutritious and delicious meal! We served it with rice and crispy kale! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...